Thursday, November 12, 2009
Shower Thoughts 1
For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. I believe that this concept applies to everything, not just physics. Take the happening of something very good, or very bad. At least for me, something bad or something good, respectively, follows. Therefore, the feeling of the good and/or bad thing is cancelled out. It's a balance. However, is it truly what should be? For if after something good happens there is a bad thing, your feeling of happiness is muted. It's shut off, in a sense. If the good things and bad things cancel out the feelings you get from each other's happening, we can never be sad. Correct? Yes. However, you will never truly be happy neither. It is an imperfect balance that leaves the soul merely contented. With something bad always cancelling out the happiness, a soul can never be happy, it will merely just be. This may not apply to everyone, but it certainly does me. Therefore I must wonder, why must my soul just be? I'll tell you why. At certain times, there is a barrier that blocks out the bad. Whenever the barrier is around, I forget everything bad, and, therefore, am happy. At least until that barrier of evils is gone, then I'm subject to the unfair balance of good and bad once more. But it will not always be such. One day, that barrier will always be there. And I will forever be protected in it's arms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment